Saturday, 21 February 2015

My To Be Read

Hello! So I thought I would make a post on all the books I have to read. They won't be in order of what will be read first. I don't own all of them, but I'm borrowing them from the library.  I hope you enjoy :)


TBR:
Fallen - Lauren Kate
Torment - Lauren Kate
Passion - Lauren Kate
Fallen in Love - Lauren Kate
Rapture - Lauren Kate
The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks - E. Lockhart
The Twilight Saga: The Illustrated Guide - Stephanie Meyer
Rose Under Fire - Elizabeth Wein
Since You've Been Gone - Morgan Matson
You Against Me - Jenny Downham
Under My Skin - James Dawson
Naughts and Crosses - Malorie Black
An Eye For an Eye - Malorie Black
Checkmate - Malorie Black
Knife Edge - Malorie Black
Double Cross - Malorie Black
The Bane Chronicles - Cassandra Clare
Clockwork Prince (The Infernal Devices #2)
Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices #3)
The Maze Runner - James Dashner
The Scorch Trials - James Dashner
The Death Cure - James Dashner
The Kill Order - James Dashner
The Infinite Sea - Rick Yancey
Just One Day - Gayle Forman
Isla and The Happily Ever After - Stephanie Perkins
Fear - Michael Grant
Light - Michael Grant
Cinder - Merissa Meyer
Game of Thrones - George R. R. Martin

The ones that are underlined are the ones I do not own.

Thanks for reading
- Alexia

No comments:

Post a Comment