Friday, 31 July 2015

Harry Potter Tag - Harry Potter's birthday

Hey guys, today has been quite a busy day. One Direction have a new song out (yeah I'm a fan, calm down) and it's brilliant and Harry has another leaked song and I my work volunteering at a charity book shop. Today is also the birthday of JK Rowling and Harry Potter, so *SCREAMS* and I decided to do the tag and I hope you enjoy

1) Favourite Book

My favourite book is probably Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, because I love Remus and Sirius and I don't really know I just really love the book (as well as the others).

2) Least Favourite Book

I'd have to say Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix because it's so long and I was 8/9 when I read it and it's one of the first big books I'd read and it took me the whole summer to read (6 weeks). It's not  really even a least favourite just one I look at and I think 'jfc' at how big it is.

3) Favourite Film

My favourite film is Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone . It was the first film I watched of the series and it was a film I watched a lot of times when I was younger and the copy we have is on video, and we've had it since it first came out and I have so many good memories with it.

4) Least Favourite Film

My least favourite film is Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. I saw this film years after it came out, because my mum didn't want me to see the part where Voldemort comes out of the cauldron because I was 6 when it came out, so the first time I watched it I was 12, but obviously I'd read it. Which looking back, I watched the other films, so why didn't I question Voldemort being back? Opps.

5) Favourite Quote

'We've all got both light, and dark inside of us. What matters is the part we choose to act on, that's who we really are' - Sirius Black, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

6) Favourite Weasley

Um, Molly Weasley, I think she is such a strong character and loves her children uncondtionally. I love the twins (or twin) they are hilarious, and I wish we could of had more of  the eldest sibling, Bill.

7) Favourite Female Character

Hermoine Granger, I love her so much, through the books she goes through so much stick, because she is muggle-born and she over powers it and carries on trying her hardest and helping her friends and being one of the brightest witches of her age.

8) Favourite villain

I'm sure Sirius doesn't count, although he was a villain for the first three quarters of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, so I think my favourite villain is, Draco. Some people don't see him as the villain, and he isn't over all - Voldemort is, but in some ways he was, he was a bully, he made people feel bad about themselves, he was the school bully. He is my favourite because throughout the films you get to know Draco more and more and you can empathise with him for growing up in a pro-voldemort household, and he was never taught anything different. I'm not excusing anything he did, but I just couldn't ever hate him.

9) Favourite Male Character

My favourite male character is Sirius, I was going to say Harry but that is too cliche. Sirius is my favourite because he is so funny and caring, and even after spending 12 years in azkaban he still seems genuine and when he and Harry meet (after Harry finds out Sirius is innocent) is one of my favourite moment in the series.

10) Favourite Professor

My favourite professor is Remus. I love how kind he was to Harry, and I always imagine what Remus must've been thinking that his best friend's son is with him and how happy he must have been and so proud of Harry he was for coming this far and Remus is the best.

11) Would you rather A) Wash Snape's hair or B) Spend a day listening to Lockhart rant about himself?

I would wash Snape's hair, because the thought of having Lockhart going on about himself would drive me to insanity, and it wouldn't be too bad for Snape's hair to be washed at least once.

12) Would you rather duel A) an elated Bellatrix or B) an angry Molly?

I would rather fight an elated Bellatrix, because have you seen an angry Molly in a fight, I'd rather not.

13) Would you rather travel to Hogwarts via a) Hogwarts Express or B) Flying car?

Hogwarts Express because I think it would be so cool, and the view would be amazing. I wouldn't be stressed either about having to drive and I wouldn't be getting in trouble and imagine riding the carriages as well.

14) Would you rather A) kiss Voldemort or B) give Umbridge a bubble bath?

Kissing Voldemort would be one of the nastiest things (I'd rather be kissed by a dementor, so that is saying something), so I'd give Umbridge a bubble bath.

15) Would you rather A) ride a Hippogriff or B) ride a firebolt?

Ride a Hippogriff! Is there even any competition? Riding a Hippogriff would be one of the most coolest experiences EVER! I loved the scene in  the movie when Harry rides Buckbeak for the first time, it is one of my favourite scenes in all of the movies.

16) Is there a character you felt differently about in the movies?

Probably Dumbledore, I didn't dislike him as much in the books, in the movies I thought he was a bit selfish and he just got on my nerves.

17) Is there a movie you prefer to the book?

Well, I already said this, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.

18) Richard Harris or Michael Gambon as Dumbledore?

Richard Harris, although he was only in two of the films, I love how kind he was to Harry and - weirdly - I love how soft his voice was.

19) Your top thing (person or event) that wasn't in the movies that you wanted there the most?

I really loved the elves, I think they were introduced in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire and I just thought they were really cute and I was angry they were left out -  and that meant also less Dobby time.

20) If you could remake any of the Harry Potter movies which would it be?

I wouldn't remake any of them I didn't find any of them that bad - I loved them and they could be much worse, so I wouldn't remake any of them.

21) Which house was your first gut feeling you'd be a part of?

I thought I would have been a part of Hufflepuff.

22) Which house were you actually sorted into on Pottermore?

I was sorted into Slytherin and I have no regrets.

23) Which class would be your favourite?

My favoruite class would be History of Magic, because it would be so cool to learn about how it started and how it was in different eras.

24) Which spell do you think would be the most useful to learn?

Accio - to find things. I lose things all the time but if I had this spell, I'd find things in no time.

25) Which character do you think you'd instantly become friends with?

I think Neville because we are both quite quiet, or - well  I'd like to - Hermoine.

26) If you could own one of the three Hallows, which would it be?

I would own the invisibility cloak and then go around scaring people with it.

27) Is there any aspect of the books you'd want to change?

I'd like to change nothing, because then it wouldn't be the same. Ok, maybe one little thing - I don't like how Snape is glamourised in the end, okay it is sad what happened to him, but he was still a bully - he was Neville's worst fear, and Neville's parents were attacked so that says something.

28) Favourite Marauder?

I love Sirius, and I love imagining what he would've been like when he was at school. I like all of them, apart from Peter Pettigrew

29) If you could bring one character back to life which would it be?

As much as I want to say Sirius, I would bring Remus back to life for his son Teddy.

30) Hallows or Horcruxes?

Hallows, obviously, the horcruxes would be so painful.

Thanks for reading!

Happy birthday Harry Potter and JK Rowling

No comments:

Post a Comment