Hey guys, so next week is the book-tube-athon. Obviously it is for Youtube, but I thought it would be fun to do it also.
The challenges are:
1) Read a book with blue on the cover
2) Read a book by an author who shares the same firs letter as your surname
3) Read someone else's favourite book
4) Read the last book you acquired
5) Finish a book without letting go of it (even if you aren't reading it)
6) Read a book you really want to read
7) Read 7 books during the week
It starts on the 3rd of August from midnight and ends on 6th of August.
The books I'm reading are:
1) Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
2) Lament by Maggie Stiefvater
3) ---
4) Sugar-coated by Catherine Ford
5) High School Musical (I know, I know but it's short)
6) The Scorch Trial by James Dashner
7) The Second Short Life of Bree Tanner by Stephanie Meyer
I am asking my sister for the 3rd challenge, but then altogether that'll be 7 books. I'm really excited, I don't know whether I'll be able to read 7 books in 7 days, but hopefully I'll be able to do a lot.
No comments:
Post a Comment