That Book Though

Hey, my name is Alexia. I love to read and listen to music. Seeing as I am tone deaf and can't play an instrument or sing to save my life, I decided to make a blog and do it about something I love - books. I'm new to this, I'm still trying to figure how to use Blogger. I hope you enjoy!

Monday, 7 September 2015

30 Day GONE Challenge - DAY EIGHT

Alexia here, and here is the one I was supposed to do yesterday (yes I know I suck).


Day Eight - Your least favourite male character
Why is this even a question? Drake obviously. I don't like Zil either.

How about you guys? Who is your least favourite.
Posted by Unknown at 11:34
Labels: books, challenge, fear, gone, gone series, hunger, lies, light, michael grant, plague

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2015 (28)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ▼  September (17)
      • I'm alive
      • My To Be Read
      • 30 Day GONE Challenge - DAY FIFTEEN
      • 30 Day GONE Challenge - DAY FOURTEEN
      • 30 Day GONE Challenge - DAY THIRTEEN
      • Book Review - Finding Audrey by Sophie Kinsella
      • 30 Day GONE Challenge - DAY TWELVE
      • 30 Day GONE Challenge - DAY ELEVEN
      • 30 Days GONE Challenge - DAY TEN
      • 30 Day GONE Callenge - DAY NINE
      • 30 Day GONE Challenge - DAY EIGHT
      • 30 Day GONE Challenge - DAY SEVEN
      • 30 Day GONE Challenge - DAY SIX
      • 30 Day GONE Challenge - DAY FIVE
      • 30 Day GONE Challenge - DAY FOUR
      • 30 Day GONE Challenge - DAY THREE
      • 30 Day GONE Challenge - DAY TWO
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (3)

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile
Simple theme. Theme images by luoman. Powered by Blogger.