Hey guys, Alexia here. (YAY I'm uploading). Sixth Form has so much work :o, but I will trod on.
Day Ten - If you had a power, what would it be
This is quite vague, am I able to choose one that already exist and it's what I want. or is it what I think I'll actually had? If it's the first, I don't think I'd have one. If it is the latter, then I want (long period of thinking) hmm maybe Diana's. Not to be in her exact situation, but at the end of the day, her power isn't dangerous, and I think I would be for use but wouldn't be in danger all the time (again, saying if I wasn't in her situation). I also think that Toto's power is cool, can you imagine knowing whether you are being lied to? That can come to so much use, like not telling someone when you know they are lying then using it against them. Wow. I didn't expect that to lead there. I'd only like Toto's power if it didn't come with his back story though (being alone for 7 months)
What would your power be?
No comments:
Post a Comment