Hey guys. So yes, I am here. I'm so sorry I haven't been posting, I have had so much work and I'm just about keeping up.
An update:
I didn't read the 3 books on the TBR, I couldn't get into the first one 'Twinmaker', even though I was halfway through it, and I couldn't read the second, 'Crashland' as that is the second in the series and I don't remember how the end of 'Twinmaker' went. The third book, I wasn't that interested in and, I had to bring it back to the library so....
I did read 'The Fever' by Megan Abbott, I have 3 more chapters to go, but I love it so much, it is such a good plot line, and I can't wait to do a review on it.
I'm so excited, I'm going to YA Shot, and I'm going to see the authors and there are going to be other bookish people and I'm so happy :D
Thanks - Alexia
No comments:
Post a Comment