Day Fourteen - Favourite Quote
My favourite quote is in Fear, when Diana and Orc are talking about, how Orc was scared that Howard is in hell, and then Diana says:
"Yeah, well, you know what? If Howard's in hell, I guess we can all have a big get-together soon enough"
That's my favourite quote because I can just imagine all of the Fayz kids in hell, not freaking out just sitting in a circle maybe with a fire in the middle (or everywhere - it is hell), and talking, and then Sam appears there and all the kids are shocked, and Caine would be like "I was not expecting that" and Diana hitting him on the head. The only difference to the Fayz would be the fact that PEnny and Drake have a special place for them where they burn eternally and the other Fayz kids can choose things to do to them.
No comments:
Post a Comment